In the workshop we will explore your options around many aspects of baby care, giving you the confidence to make informed choices for your family and preparing you for your new arrival.
BabyNatal Practical Baby Care is suitable for expectant parents, grandparents or other family members that will be playing a part in caring for a baby. If you have any questions or want to make sure this is the antenatal class for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the contact details at the bottom of this page. The price of the workshop is £75 per couple/family.
BabyNatal Practical Baby Care is an informal relaxed workshop which includes:
- Newborn checks, test and choices
- Practical skills – holding, clothing, bathing, winding
- Nappy options
- Sleep and sleep safety
- Interpreting cues and calming techniques
- Swaddling and baby-wearing
- Ways for both parents to bond with their baby
- Plenty of time for Q&A.
- A chance to make new friends.
Anne Tregenna from Bean Stork is a qualified Natal Family antenatal and postnatal practitioner based in Bristol. You can find Bean Stork on social media via @beanstorkbaby